Job Vacancies: Trainee Early Childhood Educator
Trainee Early Childhood Educator (Full Time)
An opportunity for an energetic, responsible and dedicated person with a desire to learn
amazing Early Childhood practice in a quality environment.
You’ll be mentored by professional, experienced, friendly staff in a high-quality centre. A
great place to start your career in child care.
This is a full-time 24-month traineeship which includes the undertaking of a Certificate III in
Children’s Service. Applicants who have this qualification or higher need not apply.
Applicants must have/be:
- Drivers Licence
- Available Monday to Friday full time
- Passionate about childcare
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated learner
- Show initiative
- Ability to work in team environment
- Good communication skills
- General childcare duties
- Assist with supervision of children
- Assist with delivering the education program
- Daily cleaning duties as required
- Privately owned and operated
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development and training
- Comprehensive induction
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to attend an interview as applications are received.
To apply, please click ‘Apply Now’ button below.
open 52 weeks a year
Excluding Public Holidays
No Events on The List at This Time