Current Job Vacancy – Casual Educator
Casual / Relief Educators
Working as a casual educator, you will assist with running the children’s daily routines. You’ll enjoy flexible hours and variety all while being supported by an experienced group of educators.
Our Service is open from 6.15am – 6.15pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to be available for multiple shifts each week and have flexibility to work at short notice.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Certificate III or Diploma Children’s Services
- Previous experience in early childhood or childcare environments
- Assist with setting up fun, innovative and educational activities
- Engage and supervise the children
- Assist children in daily routines, rest periods and mealtimes
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at all times
- Create positive relationships with team members, children and their families
- Flexible and available for shifts from 6.15am – 6.15pm Mondays to Fridays
- Privately owned and operated
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development and training
- Comprehensive induction
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to attend an interview as applications are received
To apply, please click “Apply Now’ button below.